At Meyer Natural Foods, our people are our most valuable asset. We seek qualified employees who enjoy people, are innovative and eager to learn. We, in return, provide opportunities for personal advancement and professional growth, as well as a wide variety of benefits. If you are interested in joining the MNF team, contact the Human Resources Department by sending us your resume.
Fitness Influencer Manager
- DEPARTMENT: Operations
- REPORTS TO: VP of Operations
- FLSA: Exempt
Establish and manage the influencer program for social media for the Laura’s Lean Beef brand or any noted consumer brand under the Meyer portfolio, while growing the grassroots gym sales initiative. This position serves as the primary contact for all contracted influencers, and is responsible for influencer recruitment and support. Capable of assuming responsibility quickly and efficiently, demonstrate effective networking capabilities, and will continue to keep themselves educated on Laura’s Lean products as well as social media trends.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify and recruit potential Laura Lean influencers – research, connect with and sign on social media fitness team
- Turn fans into customers – use influencers to tell a story with LLB products or other consumer brands
- Identify brand champions per state – collect Brand Ambassador feedback, trends seen across the country, etc.
- Track and report on LLB influencer campaigns and their results
- Develop and implement a direct sale of Laura’s Lean to the gym and individual sales program for gym members
- Drive Laura Lean E-commerce business through the fitness industry – increase website visits
- Provide in depth education on Laura's product line and the attributes for consumer knowledge
- Attend relevant Fitness Expo and tradeshow
- Work with internal departments as appropriate
Minimum Qualifications (Education, Experience, Skills):
- Must present a physical appearance that is in line with Fitness lifestyle
- Fitness industry knowledge regarding different training techniques (ie. CrossFit, Body Building, Power Lifting, Olympic Lifting, etc), purposes and results
- Preferred Nutritional degree/certification and/or training certification
- Advanced nutrition knowledge, specifically in the area of how protein plays a part in different diet models for different training, with an emphasis on lean beef
- Familiarity with all major social media platforms (i.e. Instagram, Twitter, Facebook) and knowledge of how to drive consumers to Social Media platforms
- Must be organized, able to multitask and detail oriented
- Must have exceptional interpersonal communication skills both in written and verbal form
- Extensive travel required
- Should be proficient in MS Office, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat
No supervisory responsibilities.
Core Competencies:To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Leadership - Exhibits confidence in self and others; Inspires and motivates others to perform well; effectively influences actions and opinions of others; Accepts feedback from others; Gives appropriate recognition to others.
- Motivation - Sets and achieves challenging goals; Demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles; Measures self against standard of excellence; Takes calculated risks to accomplish goals.
- Initiative - Volunteers readily; Undertakes self-development activities; Seeks increased responsibilities; Takes independent actions and calculated risks; Looks for and takes advantage of opportunities; Asks for and offers help when needed.
- Interpersonal Skills - Focuses on solving conflict, not blaming; Maintains confidentiality; Listens to others without interrupting; Keeps emotions under control; Remains open to others' ideas and tries new things.
- Oral Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Demonstrates group presentation skills; Participates in meetings.
- Business Acumen - Understands business implications of decisions; Displays orientation to profitability; Demonstrates knowledge of market and competition; Aligns work with strategic goals.
- Judgment - Displays willingness to make decisions; Exhibits sound and accurate judgment; Supports and explains reasoning for decisions; Includes appropriate people in decision-making process; Makes timely decisions.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee frequently is required to talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Please complete an online job application and attach current resume. Position close date: October 6, 2017
Meyer Natural Foods does not discriminate in practices or employment opportunities on the basis of an individual's race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, or any other proscribed category set forth in federal or state regulations.
Meyer Natural Foods
Attn: Human Resources
1990 Rocky Mountain Ave.
Loveland, CO 80538
Meyer Natural Foods, an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
Meyer Natural Foods does not discriminate in practices or employment opportunities on the basis of an individual’s race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, or any other proscribed category set forth in federal or state regulations.